UPHOLSTERY CLEANING SPECIALISTS
At Trust Cleaner, we believe
a cleaner home is a healthier home.
Fabric furnishings get heavy use and show soil and dirt quickly. Keeping upholstered furniture clean will prolong the life of the fabric and furniture.
Are you thinking about cleaning your sofa?
You are in the right place!!!
Watch video about our cleaning process. This is how we do it!
How do we do it?
It is good to know basics of our cleaning process.
1. Inspection. The very first step to cleaning your furniture is inspection. We assess the type of fibers and we are looking for stains.
2. Vacuum. The second step to cleaning your furniture is vacuuming. This will remove mites, dust, dead skin, hair, and other debris from the mattress.
3. Stains & Odour removing. If you have any of them we will apply special chemicals to pre-clean. Some of your stains can be years old and need more attention.
4. Cleaning Solution applied. Most important step in process. During inspection we decided what type of cleaning solution will be best for your furniture. Now we apply it using manual method or rotary machine. We need to wait 30 min. pH is rised and dirt is softened.
5. Hot Water Extraction (Steam). Our powerful machine will rinse out cleaning solution and dirt, simultaneously suck all out of your sofa, leaving just minimal amount of moisture. pH is neutralised and surface is not sticky.
6. Drying. After cleaning we use special dryers and air blowers to speed up natural process of drying.
great final effect
Your upholstery is dry before we leave your house
100% satisfaction or we won't charge you for cleaning
How much does it cost?
Great final results from our latest jobs
We are able to remove most of stains and spils, pet & urine odours. We always try to save your time, money and keep your upholstery clean for longer.
Multi service discounts available]
If you clean more then one sofa
or add one of our other services like carpet or
mattress cleaning then we offer discount.
© 2006-2017 Trust Cleaner.
All rights reserved
Created by TG-Design
If you like what you see and want to get in touch about a project or proposal please email us, or if you’d prefer to speak with us directly then give us a call or speak with us via chat.
GOOGLE & FACEBOOK REVIEWS