Some upholstery and carpet cleaning companies offer mattress-cleaning services much below standard. These companies often improperly use equipment made for cleaning the upholstery on your mattress, not to mention the unknown and potentially harmful chemical agents that some employ for cleaning. Furthermore, many of these leave your mattress wet and susceptible to mould and other fungal growth.
There is also a risk with some of the do-it-yourself advice for mattress cleaning. Some sites offer up generic advice that could degrade the fabric of your mattress. Online DIY information provides useful ways to clean a mattress, such as vacuuming, baking soda and enzymes. These are great neutralisers for specific stains; however, they must penetrate as deep as the stain and then be flushed and extracted out of your mattress properly to avoid mould and mildew.
Trust Cleaner will do the heavy lifting for you and have your mattress cleaned and sanitized.
WE VIST YOU SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL US AND BE HOME TO LEAD US TO YOUR MATTRESS.
Each mattress takes approximately 45 minutes to clean, and we do all the heavy lifting.
All we ask is that you remove all your linens and clear a path through your door.
Sit back and relax while we remove stains, bacteria, odours, dust mites from your mattress.
OUR PROCESS IN BRIEF
1. Inspection. The very first step to cleaning your mattress is an inspection. We assess the type of mattress fibres and check the condition of top & bottom side. We inspect all your stains to find it source.
2. Vacuum. The second step to cleaning your mattress is vacuuming. We will remove mites, dust, dead skin, hair, and other dry debris from the mattress.
3. Stains & Odour removing. If you have any of them we will apply special chemicals to pre-clean your mattress. Some of your stains can be years old and need more attention.
4. Cleaning Solution applied. A most important step in the process. During the inspection, we decided what type of cleaning solution will be best for your mattress. Now we apply it using a manual method or rotary machine. Now we need to wait for 10-30 min depends on what time of solution we use. Dirt is softened and bacteria cells are breaking now.
5. Hot Water Extraction (Steam). Our powerful machine will rinse out cleaning solution and dirt, simultaneously sucking them all out of your mattress, leaving just a minimal amount of moisture. It penetrates the mattress deeply but does not leave an excess of water inside. This is something crucial.
6. Drying. After cleaning we use special dryers and air blowers to speed up the natural process of drying. We apply some protecting solutions and deodorise your mattress.
Apart from hoovering your mattress every week, cleaning your mattress protector and changing your bedding regularly, you should think about professional sanitisation even if you do not see any soiling over your mattress. Cleaning your mattress every 6 months to 1 year is the optimal way to maintain its condition. Other accidents such as stains, odours, water damage, and bed bugs require immediate attention. In either event, we’re here to make the process quick, easy and affordable.
It’s surprising to know that many people aren’t aware that we can clean a mattress.
Like most other fabrics, mattresses soil over time, especially considering the average person spends about 1/3 of their life sleeping. This is much more time than one would wear a favourite t-shirt or outfit, and yet these items are typically laundered after each use. Your mattress can be sanitized in less time than it takes to wash a load of laundry.
Do you know that you sleep with your enemy?
According to Kingston University study , one of the most sacred places in your home, a place where you’re the most vulnerable, may be subject to invasion by bacteria and viruses, some of which have become more aggressive over the past several decades. Some are even resistant to antibiotics.
That means that you're rolling around in and inhaling all kinds of nasty particles — including allergy-causing dust mites, fungal spores, bacteria, plasticisers, flame retardants, and human skin cells — 8 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus — This penicillin-resistant superhero of the bacterial world can run rampant in your carpet and mattress, especially if you have any athletes in the house.
Campylobacter — Generally, this one is the most dangerous during the winter months, especially as you and the little ones walk in bacteria-friendly dampness wearing your wellies. It causes a potentially deadly disease known as campylobacteriosis, which can be dangerous to people with a compromised immune system, like small children or the elderly..
Norovirus Also known as the Norwalk virus, Norovirus causes symptoms similar to food poisoning or even the stomach flu. It can survive in your carpet or in your bed for four to six weeks, and it becomes airborne as people walk or roll across it. If you live in areas with a prevalence of dust
These are 3 of 9800 types of bacteria and viruses extracted from a typical mattress
How does it affect my health?
While most the bacteria probably aren't likely to kill you, scientists have been scrutinising how this daily exposure to a barrage of allergens can negatively affect your health. And it turns out that the accumulation of all of this debris may actually cause problems over time. It affects your immune system. Your organism has to fight these enemies every night and day. It is hard work and this is a factor that makes your immune weaker especially during winter months when we all are more exposed to a variety of diseases
How do we do it?
NOW WE ACCEPT CARD PAYMENTS!
MATTRESS CLEANING & SANITISATION
Do you know who shares the bed with you?
There are some dirty truths about your nighttime sanctuary!
It is not a new way to squeeze cash from you. This is the real danger to our health and it is closer than anybody thinks.
Check our videos:
Read more about it
Here we have prepared a few videos for you that perfectly show how our methods work in action. These are rather extreme cases in which customers have decided to clean the mattress instead of replacing for financial reasons. Everyone was in deep shock that the effects can be so satisfying.